Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30 Review

Add caption
So, I purchased this moisturizer a few months ago, after seeing different samples of this brand at my dermatologist's office. I was taking medication for my acne and needed the extra protection from the sun.

Experience: Personally, I am not a fan of this product. It does not moisturize at all. In fact, my face felt pretty dry after applying CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30. This moisturizer is thick in consistency. If you're using this product, take caution, it does not rub into the skin easily and tends to leave white residue on your face. Imagine that, going into work and my eyebrows are white because I used CeraVe.

Cost: I paid about $14.00 for this product. It was not super expensive but who likes to waste money? Not I, said the cat.

In final, I will never purchase this product again. No, I would not recommend it to a friend. Have you tried this product or any other moisturizer from this brand? What was your experience?



Hope this helps! Thanks for swinging by.


Love,

Ericka P.





No comments:

Post a Comment